Come join us in Palm Springs!
The CMC-South conference brings together mathematics educators and administrators at all levels. Our annual conference this year will be held in person in the beautiful city of Palm Springs on November 5 & 6, 2021. The conference provides workshops and sessions with professional development opportunities for all levels.
Commercial exhibits and displays are located in the Palm Springs Convention Center. If your company sells educational and/or school related materials or provides a service to educators, we would love to partner with you.
The Exhibit Hall will be located in Oasis I and II of the Palm Springs Convention Center. There are two entrances and exits for this combined space. A detailed map will be made available soon.
Exhibit Hours are:
All booths are 10' x 10'. We have two different booth plans (outlined below). All include the pipes and traps, a small sign, and four badges for the Exhibit Hall.
Booth Selection will be based on the number of booths reserved and the date the booth reservation is made. Thus, the earlier you submit your online form, the earlier you can select your floor position.
Additionally, there are other services we offer:
- June 14 - Last day to reserve booths at the lower price point.
- June 16 to August 13 - Exhibitors may select the locations of their booth(s).
- (no dates)
- August 13 - Last day to reserve your booth(s).
- August 20 - Last day to select the location of your booth(s).
- August 23 - Booth locations email confirmations sent out.
- September 01 - Last day to submit or arrange payment to ensure your organization's name appears in the conference program.
- September 01 - Last day for CMC-South to receive refund requests for 100% refund of booth fees.
- September 15 - Last Day for CMC-South to receive refund requests for 60% refund of booth fees.
- September 15 - Last day to submit information for raffle participation.
- September 15 - Last day to submit documents for ad space in the Conference Program.
- September 15 - Last day to signup for our lead retrieval service.
- October 11- Pre-conference mailing list distributed via email.
- October 11 - 22 - Badges mailed to all attendees. Exhibitors will pick up badges on-site.
- October 25 - Confirmation of booth staff names due.
- November 04 - Booth setup time: 2:00PM to 7:00PM
- November 05 - Booth setup time: 6:30AM to 8:00AM
- November 05 - Conference opens; Exhibit Hall hours 8:00AM to 5:30PM
- November 06 - Conference open; Exhibit Hall hours 8:00AM to 3:00PM
- November 06 - Booth break down
- November 15 - Post-conference mailing list sent to exhibitors.
If we have learned anything in the last year, we know unforeseen circumstances can come up. For this, we offer the following process for cancellation and refunding of booth fees.
Cancellation and refund requests for booths must be received in writing via email or US Mail to CMC-South no later than September 01, 2021 for a full refund of booth fees. Cancellation and refund requests for booths received between September 2 - 15, 2021 will receive a 60 percent refund on booth fees. NO REFUND OF BOOTH FEES WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER SEPTEMBER 15, 2021.
Booth Selection Process
Booth selection will follow this order: reservations with the greatest number of booths, then by reservation order. The primary contact on your reservation will be sent an email when it is your turn to make a selection. In the meantime, you will be able to see which spaces have been claimed, and which are available by following the link below.
Need more info?
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or need assistance.
Exhibits Committee Chair: Jennifer Hagman
Exhibits Committee: Zachary Hagman and Jeannie Toshima